The Shaka Pressed Juice Cleanse is a positive and progressive way at looking at a physical cleanse. Sometimes cleanses can be tough and shocking to your system, however we have provided you with recommended tips to help in this transformation. If you feel that you are transitioning from a very unhealthy diet and lifestyle we highly recommend focusing on the pre and post cleanse tips to reduce any adverse reactions to the process.
Pre-Cleanse (2-3 days prior to juice cleanse)
To optimize the benefits of the cleanse process it is recommended:
• Eliminate caffeine, alcohol, nicotine, and refined sugar.
• Remain hydrated and drink approximately 2 liters of water daily.
• Increase fiber intake by consuming a larger quantity of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Cleanse (1,3,5 day juice cleanse)
Things to keep in mind while cleansing:
• Drink juices in the order as indicated.
• Try to avoid hard training, limit to simple yoga, stretching, or walking.
• In addition to juice, drink two liters or more of water and natural hydrating liquids (coconut water, etc.) that are limited in sugar.
• It is important to note that the body will be releasing toxins during this period. It is vital to the cleansing process to drink lots of water to flush out your system.
• If you need to consume food, please opt to eat only raw, fresh, organic vegetables, salads and fruits.
Post-Cleanse (2-3 days post juice cleanse)
Remain conscious about what you eat:
• Transition slowly into solid foods
• Start off with smoothies, broth, soups, raw fruits and vegetables.
• Remain hydrated with lots of water